We want all children to be so comfortable here at First Presbyterian Church that they think of this as their “home away from home.” Our goal is to make all children feel welcome and remind them that they are God’s most beloved creation.
- Godly Play Zoom– This group is for children of all ages, especially K – 3rd grade. They enjoy a Bible story and wonder together about how the people in the story must have felt, where God is in the story, and what the story may have to do with them, each Sunday, 9:00 – 9:30 am.
- Peepers Sunday School Zoom– This class is great for preschoolers, but older siblings and parents are always welcome too! They sing favorite songs with Mrs. Tam Bevel and their teachers, hear a Bible story, and visit with one another each Sunday, 10:30 – 10:45 am.
- Growing in God’s Love– An option for families who may have busy schedules, may be weary of screens, and may want to engage the whole family together in building a relationship with God.
- Read and Reflect– Read and Reflect using the gift Bibles you already have in your home! We’ll post on the church website, and send in a weekly email, suggested readings and reflection prompts to correspond to our Faith Formation theme this year: What? So What? Now What?
- Wednesday Night Live Zoom– During our Zoom gatherings, we’ll dance to past VBS favorite songs, learn some sign language to worship songs, learn new ways to pray, visit with puppet friends, and sing our familiar WNL songs. Join Woodward Howard, the Director of Music and Director of Christian Education, as they guide the meetings and help students to connect faith and fun. The link to join will be available in the weekly email to parents.