At First Presbyterian Church of Huntsville we believe faithful living encourages us to engage our hearts and minds.
We offer many opportunities for the adults of our church to come together to learn, grow, and worship together.
- Charles Danner Seminar Class Zoom– Join this Zoom group Sundays from 9:30–10:30 am for a deeper dive into various topics including history, theology, and faith, as guided by a book to read and discuss. This fall they are reading Holding Faith: A Practical Introduction to Christian Doctrine by Cynthia L. Rigby.
- Feasting on the Word– Pastor Tara and Pastor Brett will be co-teaching a new Zoom class for adults to explore scripture and our response to the Word with flexible options for those who may not have, or want to use, technology. This is a discussion-based Biblical study that follows the lectionary.
- Friday Bible Study Zoom– Join Tara for a Zoom call Fridays at noon. The study will be a survey of the Torah (the first five books of the Bible). No preparation needed; join any time you can.
- Men’s Bible Study– Join us bright and early for a 7-8 am Men’s Bible Study Zoom on Wednesday mornings. This group digs deep into Scripture as well is a time for fellowship and conversation about life. We will be doing a hybrid method for meeting. During the fall we will be going through a study of the Torah (the first five books of the Bible). If you are at all interested you can contact Pastor Brett at email@example.com, or David Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thursday Prayer Group Zoom– This prayer team intentionally lifts up the prayers of this congregation and the world each week while also enjoying fellowship, scripture readings and devotions. This fall they are using the book Finding Calm in the Chaos by Kathleen Long Bostrom as the devotional guide. This group will meet via Zoom on Thursdays at 11 am.
Click HERE to sign up for our Zoom communities.
For safety and security purposes we ask that you register to receive the Zoom links.