What We Believe
- Through the love of God, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the communion of the Holy Spirit, we trust in the one triune God, the Holy One of Israel, whom alone we worship and serve.
- God comes to us in free and undeserved favor in the person of Jesus Christ who lived, died, and rose for us that we might belong to God and serve Christ in the world. We all affirm Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior.
- Following Jesus, Presbyterians are engaged in the world and in seeking thoughtful solutions to the challenges of our time. As Christ’s disciples, called to ministry in his name, we seek to continue his mission of teaching the truth, feeding the hungry, healing the broken, and welcoming strangers.
- God sends the Holy Spirit to dwell within us, uniting us to Christ and to one another. He empowers the Church in its holy work of ministry and the Gospel to be Christ’s faithful disciples in the world.
- We are all rooted in God's Holy Word to us in Scripture, yet faithful Presbyterian belief is robust and varied.
- We respect freedom of conscience and practice mutual forbearance where we disagree. In spite of all the ways we differ from one another, we are one in Christ. We rely upon God's grace.
- We actively participate in the worship and mission of Christ's church to spread the Good News of God's love for all people, as revealed to us by Jesus Christ.
- We are connected to the family of PC(USA) churches.
- Click HERE for more information on what Presbyterians believe (from the Presbyterian Mission Agency).